This policy outlines the way we at Even Flow Lifestyle Medicine (ABN 41730532394) collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. We may collect personal information of adult and children clients.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT IT?
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect is generally limited to:
- credit card or direct debit details;
- date of birth;
- name and contact details; and
- any communications we have.
However, we may also collect:
- sensitive information from you with your consent, such as where we ask for information about your health information;
- financial information; and
- information about how you use our website, via third parties.
How do we collect your personal information?
The main way we collect information is when you give it to us, for example, via our website sign-up, intake or other forms, via phone, email, when you submit comments or feedback or via social media.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We need your personal information to:
- communicate with you in relation to your enquiry;
- verify your identity for security purposes;
- send you news if you have signed up (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- conduct our business, and enable your use of our website, products and services; and
- in some cases, to comply with our legal obligations, such as record keeping (currently, the law requires us to keep adult records for 7 years and children's records until they turn 25 years of age).